IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service (IAS), which was formerly known as Imperial Civil Service (ICS). It is one of the most difficult competitive exams in India, which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of officers for the All India Administrative Civil Service.
Indian Administrative Services (IAS) was founded in the year 1858 (as Imperial Civil Service – ICS) and on January 26, 1950 (as Indian Administrative Service).
The examination consists of the below-listed three successive stages,
Civil Services – Preliminary Examination – Objective
Civil Services – Main Examination – Written Test
Member Board of Revenue
Joint Collector/ Chief Development Officer (CDO)
Chairman of Revenue
District Collector/ District Magistrate/ Deputy Commissioner
1) Focussed guidance: Coaching Institutes provide the requisite guidance in addition to the study materials/resources/knowledge bank for adequate exam preparation. They help in the enhancement of success rate by providing students guidance as well as different tricks and techniques.
2) Systematic Course Structure: The study material is structured and designed by qualified and trained teachers who lay the correct path for the aspirants and do so in a systematic manner. Doubt-clearing sessions by these teachers clarify the areas of focus and include effective problem-solving techniques and tricks.
3) Student Motivation: To help the aspirants ward off any blues and cope up, good IAS Coaching Institutes organized seminars, personalized counseling sessions. This helps build student motivation and confidence.
4) Collaboration amongst students: The Coaching Institutes encourage group discussion and learning and giving an exam with many students helps each one know their level. These discussions include problems related to the syllabus and possible solutions.
5) Thinking Skill Development: Thinking skills such as transfer skills are important for IAS aspirants. These skills help them to project and apply knowledge beyond the scope of the syllabus. Coaching Institutes provide an environment which favors development of such skills in students.
Ranked 1st Best IAS Coaching in Goa
Top IAS Coaching Centers in Goa
ALS is India’s Premier IAS Coaching institution established with an aim to reach out to the Civil Services aspirants across the country with the help of cutting-edge technological solutions to empower them. ALS invites students that are ready to experience the diverse backgrounds and experiences with their high-quality educational offerings. The vision of this institute is to transform the personality of their students so that they can not only face the examinations but also succeed in being brilliant in their respective career trajectory.
1) Technological Edge:- ALS IAS Coaching in Goa provides the benefits of advanced technology while imparting knowledge to its students. The interface is available both in English and Hindi medium.
2) Unique Learning Approach:- ALS IAS Coaching in Goa follows a Unique Learning Approach – ULA, which consists of individual stages – workshops, training programmes for IAS entrance, self-study methods, self-evaluation techniques, regular class assessments and answer writing sessions. This classroom learning is well supplemented with appropriately designed study resources.
3) Comfortable Learning Environment:- ALS IAS Coaching in Goa provides the students with the latest pedagogical teachings in a comfortable and encouraging environment. The classrooms are temperature controlled and equipped with the required audio-visual systems. Also, web portal access is provided to students in order to extend the learning beyond the four walls of the classroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans:- The UPSC civil services exam is divided into 3 stages. These are,
Ans:- Basically, the examination pattern is divided into three stages,
Ans:- The IAS coaching fees differ based on the quality and type of services provided by the institute. The top institutes charge approximately Rs.100000 to Rs. 150000, which is inclusive of the teaching/mentoring, study materials/resources, online test series, interview guidance, online classroom facilities, etc. Connect with an expert for more details.
Ans:- Professional coaching experts provide timely assistance during the complete registration process. Here is an essential guide to the IAS Exam online application form.
Ans:- General Category – Four Times, OBC- Seven Times, SC/ST- No restrictions.
Ans:- The educational qualification required to become an IAS Officer is a graduate degree in any discipline.
Ans:- Start reading the dedicated book for each subject in addition to daily newspaper and complete NCERT of History, Economics and Sociology.
Ans:- Only 50 percent of the candidates appear for the Prelims exam from the total number of candidates who apply, albeit only 5% candidates make it to the Mains exam. Out of which 40% candidates qualify for the next stage.
List of Top IAS Coaching in Other Cities
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Lost your password?