Mrunal Sir Economy Lecture Series | Get All Video Series –
Lecture Series – 1
Lecture Series – 2
Lecture Series – 3
Every year UPSC exam is conducted to recruit eligible candidates for the available positions in the Indian administrative services and others as well. The Central Government jobs that are prestigious and highly responsible are all there. It is essential for the candidates to prepare well for the exams. The positions such as Indian Administrative Services to IFS. If you prepare for the exams, the goal might be quite tough as the syllabus is huge and people find it difficult to complete the examination on time. The availability of abundant study materials have made it tougher for the students to prepare well for the exams.
If you are ready to commence the IAS preparations, it is usual to feel nervous about initiating the preparations. The IAS preparations are not easy as you think. You might have to utilize quality learning resources to score high marks. Learning for UPSC exams can be exhaustive and during the civil services exam preparations, you won’t be having much time to relish an off time. Video lectures can be a different approach to initiate the exam preparations and it is essential for the candidates to prepare well with the numerous resources available for better exam preparations.
The Mrunal sir economy lecture series are exceptional for the exam preparations. The first benefit is that you will be able to understand the concepts clearly. The staff members will take all the steps to take care of preparing exemplary syllabus. The sources are all effective for your exam preparations. The boring learning concepts are all eradicated as the learners can utilize the intriguing videos enriched with factual data and interesting content to keep the learners engaged throughout the learning phase.
You can watch the videos to do well in the exam preparations without any doubts. The video lectures help the students to learn on the go as they can start preparing when they have free time. The availability of standard lectures in your smart devices can help you learn without any doubts. The only thing you should remember is that, choosing the best sources for your preparations.
You are in the right place if you are on the quest to find quality lecture for Economy subjects. The available lectures will help student who prepare for any competitive exams. It is all about the courses available with which you can initiate the exam preparations.
1. How to prepare the Economy portion for various competitive exams in India?
2. List of books: What to read, what to skip?
3. Outline of my future lectures.
1. Recap of banking sector lectures and minor updates as per latest monetary policy review (Feb 2015) and Committees for Small banks and Payment Banks
2. What is finance? Why should we start a business with finance from elsewhere?
3. Type types of Financing mechanism: Debt Instrument vs Equity instruments
4. What is a credit rating? What is India’s current credit rating? What factors affect it?
5. What’s the difference between Gilt Edged securities vs. Junk Bonds
6. What is bond yield and yield to maturity (YTM)?
7. How can higher bond yield and lower credit rating hurt a Government?
8. Difference between Bonds and Debentures?
9. Municipal bonds: History, their Importance in financing smart cities, SEBI’s 2015 guidelines for Municipal bonds.
10. OFCD and other types of Debentures
Mrunal Sir Economy Lecture Series | Get All Video Series
– Brief recap of the previous lectures
– What is a balance of payment (BoP)? Definition, methodology.
– How is World’s balance of payment zero?
– How is India’s balance of payment zero? and if so, why did we have a balance of payment crisis in 1991?
– Two components of BoP: current account and capital account
– Components current account balance: visible and invisible part.
– Current Account: Services, income, transfer, gifts donations and remittances
– Concepts: Balance of trade, trade deficit and trade surplus. Major imports and exports of India.
– Calculating current account deficit and current account surplus.
– Difference between FDI and FII
– What is forex reserves? How is it built? What are the components of forex reserves?
Hope you have understood the importance of study resources to learn for competitive exams. If you need more help in preparing for the exams, join the Telegram channel for UPSC preparations. Our mission is to make learning easier for students from all backgrounds and endeavor in every way to make resources available for the students at free of cost. Just utilize the available learning resources and prepare extremely well for the exams without any doubts. The quality coaching materials are crafted well by experienced educators and curated by our experts to provide you with the best.
Get ready for the competitive exams and the learning will be easier only when you can learn well.