If you are willing to prepare yourself for one of the toughest exam of all time, but not getting the proper training that is required to crack the exam, then you are in the right place to search for it. Online coaching centres are the new way of getting trained in this generation. It not only saves your time but also you can connect to the top coaching institute all over the world.
IAS stands for The Indian Administrative Service. It is the Civil Services Examination and one of the most competitive exams in India. It is conducted by the UPSC for the recruitment of officers for the All India Administrative Civil Service. The serve the Government of India and the states. One must have a Graduate Degree for appearing in IAS exam and one should be an Indian Citizen. The role of IAS officers is very impressive, and demands a great deal of responsibility and reverence. It is also important that an officer is physically and mentally fit and healthy to handle the work pressure provided to him.
Thus, the following are the roles and responsibilities that an IAS officer is deputed:
1. They handle the affairs of government that involve framing and implementation of policy in consultation with the concerned Minister.
2. The IAS officers play an important role in implementation and formulation of policies related to a particular area; for instance, finance, commerce, etc. During formulation of a policy and decision making, the IAS officers serving at different levels i.e. joint secretary, deputy secretary give their valuable inputs. The policy takes its final shape through a final decision taken by either the cabinet or the minister concerned, depending on the seriousness of the situation.
3. At the beginning of IAS officer’s career, they receive district training followed by their first posting. The initial role of an IAS Officer is as a sub-divisional magistrate (SDM). As SDMs, they are instructed with maintaining law and order, as well as general administration and development work. With the completion of their training, IAS officers are assigned various posts in the state and union governments.
Top UPSC Coaching in Bhubaneswar
The UPSC conducts the Civil Services Examination (CSE) to shortlist the candidates for more than 20 services, such as IAS, IPS and IFS. On every year almost, more than eight lakh candidates register for the IAS exam and around five lakh candidates appear for the examination. The selection of the candidates is made through the preliminary exam, main examination and an interview/personality test.
Exam: Civil Services Examination Exam level National Organizing body: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Exam type: Pen and paper-based (offline) Number of services: 24 Number of attempts: 6 attempts Number of Vacancies: Approximately 900 Admit card: online
Bhubaneswar is the capital and largest city in the state of Odisha. It is a confluence of Hindu, Buddhism and Jain heritage boasting of some of the finest Kalinga temples. Bhubaneswar, the capital of Orissa, is also popularly known as the “Temple City of India” due to many 6th-13th century CE Hindu temples, which span the entire spectrum of Kalinga architecture. The main language spoken in the city is Odia, however, English and Hindi are understood by most residents. Although Odisa comprise the vast majority, migrants from other states like Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal and Jharkhand also dwell in the city.
List of Best IAS Coaching Institutes in Bhubaneswar
Ranked 1st Best IAS Coaching in Bhubaneswar
Best IAS Coaching Institutes in Bhubaneswar
Apti Plus institute ranks the best among other coaching institutes for the preparation of civil service examinations. Due to its high success rate and systematic method of teaching, it has been also ranked the best coaching institute by civilserviceindia.com. This institute was setup in 2005-2006, and since its establishment, this institute has produced a number of IAS, IFS, IPS and other central or state government services member.
1. Predetermined small batches to focus on individual’s performance in a better way. 2. Most skilled faculty from Delhi and other places of India 3. Higher number of mock test which is free of cost, both online and offline subject-wise sectional mock test 4. Flexible class schedule on weekdays and weekends 5. Provide the most efficient study materials to the students, which is, free of cost.
1. Questions strictly followed the standard of UPSC exams 2. Activates test series immediately after enrolment 3. Covers almost all major magazines and books required to crack the exam Provide free counselling via email, call anytime and anywhere 4. Detailed analysis of the students individual perform
Ranked 2nd Top IAS Coaching Classes in Bhubaneswar
Top IAS Coaching Institutes in Bhubaneswar
Chahal Academy is one of the best IPS/IAS academy in the state of Bhubaneswar. It lays emphasis on critical self assessment. The foundation courses are planned and strategized in such a way, so that, the aspirants can cover the vast syllabus which is provided to them. This institute believes in providing opportunity to each and every aspirants for which they provide the IAS/IPS coaching at a very reasonable amount that is affordable to maximum people.
Availability of unique and tested culture Provide OPS/OAS coaching along with IPS/IAS coaching without any extra costs Provide special focus on Current affairs by using current affair test series Availability of morning, evening and weekend batches respectively.
1. Provide a team of expert faculty separately for IAS/IPS and OAS/OPS. Provide all sorts of UPSC test series as well as hard copies of NCERT books to the aspirants. 2. Organise small batches which consists of 30 students to focus individual aspirants in a better way 3. Special sessions are provided to the aspirants by toppers and civil officers A major national player provides training to the aspirants for the civil service exam to crack.
Ranked 3rd Best IAS Coaching Classes in Bhubaneswar
Best IAS Coaching Centres in Bhubaneswar
This institute was established in 1998 with the aim of preparing students of Odisha, to crack all sorts of competitive exams. In recent times, The Planet Vidya is one of the highest maker in IAS, OAS, Railways, Bank PO, SSC, ASO, MBA and this time, it is also starting its course for engineering and medical entrance examinations. This institute emphasizes on the nature of preparation provided to the students and also set up an interesting pattern of question and how to tackle them. Thus, evoking the aspirants interest in various field of knowledge without getting bored.
1. Availability of PG, Hostel separately for boys and girls 2. Provide trainings from top faculties of all time 3. Provide good study materials to the aspirants
1. Provide online mode of training to the aspirants living in distance 2. Provide PG, Hostel facilities to the aspirants 3. Provide suitable study materials to the aspirants 4. Provide training for other govt jobs too such as, Railways, Bank etc 5. Focus on individual aspirants and help them to solve various interesting question.
Ranked 4th Top IAS Coaching Institutes in Bhubaneswar
Top IAS Coaching Centres in Bhubaneswar
ALS IAS is one of the leading institution which is established with the sole aim of providing the best training to the aspirants by initiating and empowering individuals to grow up to be an excellent Civil Servants. This institute is committed to the aspirants to their transformation into a developed personality, that is, prepared to face not only competitive examinations but also succeed in brilliantly sculpting their respective career path and to grow up to be an extra ordinary person.
1. Availability of AC in all the classroom 2. Availability of Audio-Visual systems to make learning more interesting 70+ VSAT centres 3. Availability of Hostels for the aspirants 4. Excellent infrastructure
1. Provide scholarship to the deserving candidates as well as to the SC, ST, OBC candidates who are well deserved 2. Organise various workshops for the aspirants 3. Availability of Live and video classes for distance training 4. Provide excellent study materials and test series to the aspirants
Ranked 5th Top UPSC Coaching in Bhubaneswar
Top IAS Coaching in Bhubaneswar
This institute was setup by an ex international civil servants(US) in 2011 for providing guidance to civil service aspirants. It solely intends to provide proper training to the aspirants with affordable training costs and result oriented guidance for civil service examinations.
1. Cost Effective 2. Organise daily and weekly test 3. Director is Ex International Civil Servant 4. Provide excellent study materials
1. Provide Conceptual Clarity 2. Provide Timely course completion and revision 3. Organise Sunday batches for employed professionals 4. Unique concept of cooperative traits
Ranked 6th Best UPSC Coaching in Bhubaneswar
Best IAS Coaching in Bhubaneswar
Chanakya Academy aims at providing a competitive platform to the aspirants with a sound academic base among them. This academy emphasizes on building leadership quality, ethics and social responsibility among the aspirants of the civil service to ensure that the officials of tomorrow do not suffer from moral and ethical bankruptcy. The leader or the founder of the institute, A.K Mishra often referred as “Success Guru” by his students intends to bring revolutionary changes in the education sector. He has trained thousands of candidates to achieve their goals of becoming IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS officers.
1. High infrastructure 2. Started online classes recently to help aspirants get trained from distance 3. All equipped classrooms 4. Availability of best faculties
1. Organize regular seminars with previous administrator 2. Provide excellent study materials and test series to the aspirants 3. Provide highly researched content to the aspirants 4. Organise daily quiz on current affairs
Ranked 7th Top IAS Coaching Centers in Bhubaneswar
Top UPSC Coaching Institutes in Bhubaneswar
Vajirao IAS Academy aims to shape the career of many civil service aspirants with the help of top civil service academicians and expert faculties. This institute provide unique coaching method to the aspirants, so that they could grasp the most and perform excellently in the exam. Since Delhi is known as the best Civil service coaching hub by many, so, this institute has included the top civil service trainers from Delhi to provide the best learning to the aspirants in their institute in Bhubaneswar.
1. Availability of top faculties from Delhi and other places 2. Provide fully equipped library to the aspirants 3. Provide special workshops on Administrative traits 4. Organise monthly magazine “Vajirao Quarterly Current Affairs”
1. Availability of well researched study material 2. Provide Test Series for both prelims and mains 3. Provide sessions on newspaper reading, essay writing and answer writing. 4. Provide personal attention to each and every aspirants 5. Organise tests and doubt sessions for subjects after completion
Ranked 8th Best IAS Coaching Centers in Bhubaneswar
Best UPSC Coaching Institutes in Bhubaneswar
Lisa’s IAS is associated with highly experienced faculties and they bring out the potential of a student by adopting various scientific techniques to help them succeed. This institute is founded by Dr Linu Chayani, who is a highly qualified person having first class first in both BA and MA from Delhi University and P.H.D from Utkal University. Her innovative way of teaching has helped many aspirants to be successful in civil service examinations and other competitive exams too.
1. Availability of personal library with huge number of books, magazines, journals, materials, newspapers etc which are required for the civil service examination and other competitive exams. 2. Availability of expert faculties with long term experience. 3. Organise group discussions session for the aspirants to improve their communication’ 4. Organise mental ability and reasoning classes
1. Provide general knowledge classes 2. Provide special English classes for the aspirants 3. Provide personality development sessions 4. Exposure to Magazines and newspapers too 6. Help to develop interview skills 7. Help to develop writing as well as communication skills
Ranked 9th Best IAS Coaching Centers in Bhubaneswar
Best Civil Services Coaching Institutes in Bhubaneswar
Ray’s IAS aims to prepare the dedicated aspirants who are willing to get success in Civil service examinations (CSE) and other Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) . Their motive is to debunk the competitive examinations and help the aspirants to acquire confidence and competence within themselves and achieve their dreams and fly with colours. Their process is to stratification of the best minds to produce enormous success stories.
1. Availability of free WIFI 2. Availability of Hostel 3. Availability of library 4. Availability of Reading room
1. Provide education through projector presentations 2. Provides regular English classes to the aspirants 3. Provide knowledge on Environment Ecology and biodiversity and climate change along with other subjects required to crack the Civil Service Examination as well as OPSC. 4. Organise certain study tour for the aspirants to make them understand the learnings in a better and interesting way.
Ranked 10th Top UPSC Coaching Centers in Bhubaneswar
Top Civil Services Coaching Institutes in Bhubaneswar
Dhyeya IAS is one of the most preferred academy of Bhubaneswar when it comes to one of the toughest examination, that is, civil service examination. Their vision is to not merely be an IAS coaching in bbsr but to guide and thoroughly train the aspirants in the best possible way, so that the aspirants grasp the maximum knowledge out of it. With decades of experience and thousand of successful candidates, this institute is termed as one of the best.
1. Availability of distance education and learning programme 2. Provide excellent study material to the aspirants 3. Availability of administrative management human resource development centre 4. Provide class training programs
1. Availability of good faculties 2. Provide Backup of video lectures 3. Provide peaceful study environment with fully stocked library 4. Provide separate test series for prelims, mains and Current affairs Provide focus to individual aspirants 5. Organise lectures by retired and serving Civil Servants 6. Organise regular mock tests
Frequently Asked Questions
List of Top IAS Coaching in Other Cities
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Lost your password?